To Purchase Medicinal Coffee, Click Here:
Top 5 Reasons to Switch to Medicinal Coffee:
- Coffee is known to cause inflammation (more wear and tear and associated symptoms (i.e. pain)). Ganoderma lucidum is anti-inflammatory in nature and contains antioxidants.
- Coffee is acidic in nature and acid can wear the body out. Most of our diets are also acidic so our bodies have to work even harder to neutralize acidity; coffee places extra stress on the body (extra stress… aging faster?). Ganoderma lucidum is relatively alkaline, and can help neutralize the acidic nature of coffee.
- Ganoderma lucidum in known for a wide range of health benefits such as immune, adrenal, and liver support, and is known for alleviating joint pain.
- Ganoderma lucidum is bitter – it can hide in coffee and tastes great. Think of it as a 2 in 1 combo – you get coffee and a medicinal herb in every cup.
- Fair trade and organic (USDA certified) – we do our part for humanity and the planet – farmers make a fair wage, and the planet (and our bodies) is spared from toxic agricultural chemicals.
Ganoderma: The King of Herbs
Ganoderma: Health Benefits In 2 Minutes
For additional info on Ganoderma lucidum, click here:
It is recommended to stay away from Ganoderma lucidum coffees that include sugar and additives unless it is a means to wean oneself off of sodapop, energy drinks, “sugar coffees,” etc.; in this case, switching to a “lesser evil” hopefully includes the eventual goal of moving onto a black Ganoderma lucidum coffee with no sugar added.
Individuals on immunosuppressive therapy (e.g. organ transplant) should consider refraining from Ganoderma lucidum, as it stimulates the immune system. As with any herb or consumable product, use is at your own risk; this webpage and website does not constitute medical advice and it is advised you consult your naturopathic doctor or medical doctor to see if Ganoderma lucidum or any suggestions on this webpage or website are safe for you.