Stony Plain Naturopathic Clinic is now open for in-person consultations to those who can answer no to all of the following COVID-19 screening questions listed below. Follow-up phone consultations continue to be available for current patients.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms which are new or worsened if associated with allergies, chronic or pre-existing conditions: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, and/or runny nose?
- Have you returned to Canada from outside the country (including USA) in the past 14 days?
In the past 14 days, at work or elsewhere, while not wearing appropriate personal protective equipment:
- Did you have close contact* with a person who has a probable** or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Did you have close contact* with a person who had an acute respiratory illness that started within 14 days of their close contact* to someone with a probable** or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Did you have close contact* with a person who had an acute respiratory illness who returned from travel outside of Canada in the 14 days before they became sick?
- Did you have a laboratory exposure to biological material (i.e. primary clinical specimens, virus culture isolates) known to contain COVID-19?
This site was created to help serve the public through the sharing of natural principles and remedies. Please use the search tools (right side of page) to look up a condition or remedy, or click the blog tab above to browse the database. As a disclaimer, these posts are for the purpose of information only, and should not be taken as personal health advice or treatment. Always visit a primary healthcare provider regarding any illness or symptom you are experiencing, and before taking any remedies as suggested on this site.
Stony Plain Naturopathic Clinic: Serving Parkland County, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, and Greater Edmonton as of 2018.